Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Week

So this week has been very busy... Destinee tried out for the Westshore Cheer Squad which was a three night process. She made it! So now I guess I am a cheer mom. Very excited for her, not so sure about me. My brother went to trial on a charge that happened over a year ago and was found guilty. For the first time ever, I believe he did not do what they charged him with. He was remanded immediately after the verdict and awaits trial, early next month. My husband and son have started a huge rebuild project in the backyard, which will be amazing when it is complete but for now it is a complete mess. My co-worker got into a car accident and has been put on leave for a few days. There are school project deadlines and mandatory meetings. Took one nephew Friday so he would work on his project and the other nephew Saturday so I could take him to baseball practice this morning. All I want to do now is take a nap but the laundry is calling my name! Time to put my Supermom cape back on.

1 comment:

  1. you know that super mom cape fits you like a glove!go miss rah,rah!you a very good aunt too.remember you need to take care of yourself too.i love you.

    ReplyDelete