Friday, January 8, 2010

2010

It has been a few days since I have blogged, life is getting so busy. Welcome to 2010! May it be a fabulous year for everyone.

Mine started out fun as I celebrated with Matt and Jessica. Jess, Dest and I had a blast imitating the Jersey Shore girls. However, once I returned to work things were a bit bumpy. We left 2009 with some awful computer issues and began 2010 without resolution. However, thankfully a few days ago all was cared for, which makes my life a bit easier. Now Tax Season has begun so I get to look forward to spending my Saturday mornings at work until 4/15. Oh well, at least I get OT and do not have to deal with phone calls.

Casey is still doing very well with his new job and enjoys getting a paycheck again. The kids kicked off the New Year growing and going through the hormonal drama that teens do. So for the most part things are pretty much the same.

I hope that wonderful things are in store for us this year. I wish to spend more time with my family and friends. I also dream to find that career that fulfills the passion inside me. Cheers to a good year!

1 comment:

  1. it's time for a great year!i love you all so very much,i am so lucky to have the great family i do!so how can 2010 not be great?

    ReplyDelete