Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Pictures

So today we went to take the first family photo we have had since it was just me, James and Destinee. I know, I know, long time coming, right? Well let me tell you! I spent most of my morning getting everyone ready to go- what do you want to wear...ok let me wash it, did you eat something, did you brush your teeth, fix Destinee's hair, James leave your sister alone, Destinee leave your brother alone, everyone stop fighting!!! Then we get there early for our 2:00 pm appointment to find that there was a large family in session and another family waiting ahead of us. We patiently waited as the line grew larger and larger. About an hour later, it was our turn! The process went well but while we were looking over our photo proofs there were little ones screaming in the waiting room, a woman came in yelling about how behind they were in the schedule and one of the two photographers headed to lunch (the other had just returned). So one person taking pictures, customers backed up to about six appointments - I will be lucky if I can ever schedule my family again. Hopefully the pictures will be a cherished memory of this wonderful event! Merry Christmas everybody!

6 comments:

  1. sounds like an adventure!lol.can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get one! Your picture day sounds like it was pretty stressful. At least you got them taken, and now you'll have the memory of this year forever and ever! Did Casey have to work? Is that why he didn't get in on the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, sounds like our family. That's one of the reason we still haven't gotten them done professionally yet. Get some rest, you're probably exhausted now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How would you have liked having 5!! Girls, at that?? Ha I enjoyed them though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, where are the pics?

    ReplyDelete