Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Introductions


So after reading through a few family and friends blogs, I thought it would be a great time to start my own. I hope this blog is a great place for sharing, laughter and alittle healing....

I guess I will start with a bit of a background on my family. I am a wife and mother, I work full-time and am known for worrying way to much about the things I can not control. My husband is hard-working plumber who is very even tempered and loves to play xbox. I have a teenage son, James, who is adjusting to life as a high schooler (better than his mother is). I also have a pre-teen daugther named Destinee. She is gorgeous and so much trouble. We live in a little town called Lakeport in California with our two dogs Max and Chopper.

Life has been a journey for sure and though it is very fruitful it really has been bumpy. I started out as a young mother who could not make her marriage work with the kids dad. I was very lucky to have Casey come into my life after a devastating split from my high school sweetheart. Casey is a wonderful man who has become a large part of our home and hearts. It isn't always easy meshing a premade family like ours as well as making an adjustment to a move from Napa but we seem to be coping well.

Cheers to a new venture in this blog!

3 comments:

  1. yea another blog to read!i hope you keep this up it could be very healing.i love you my very favorite daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blog with me, Misty. I also think that one can heal thru blogging. You might find that you're not alone in your issues. I love you, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you much and can relate to what you are going through!!!! More than you can imagine. You know, right now the present problems feel like they are so overwhelming, you will never get past them, then one day you wake up and they are all in the past and you are wondering what the ???? happened and where did the time go??? Try to relax and enjoy each day to the total depth,as it come cuz it passes too quickly! Blogging is such a new thing to me, don't know much about it, but maybe it is a healing tool. You have lots of support and think I can speak for your aunts, cousins, etc. and especially your Gramma who loves you like no other person can!

    ReplyDelete