Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Longest week

So for only being a three day work week, it has been the longest week ever. Isn't funny that there is always a cost for days off. It all started yesterday when I put my flash drive into my work computer to retrieve a document and my computer caught a virus. I guess I picked it up from my sister-in-laws computer the other day. Being that I am one of the computer techs on staff, it has been my job to heal my computer. In order to have the time to work on my work computer and still do my other job at work, I took my personal computer in and installed work programs on it. So there I am with both computers side by side, workin on one then the other.

I also attended a funeral for a clients husban today which made me cry and then to top of my day, I was yelled at by another client. Now I have one day left and my fingers are crossed that it will be a lighter day. I can't wait to spend my time laughing and eating with family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. we can't wait to have everybody over to pig out and leave your troubles behind you-at least for awhile:]

    ReplyDelete