Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rockin' Robin


My Robin called me last night. We haven't really talked in several months, not because we were mad at each other but because life moves so swiftly. We talked for almost two hours and it was great. She plans to come stay with me on my birthday weekend which would be awesome. I miss her so much!

She is going to school and seems to be headed in a wonderful direction. I am so proud of her and truly love her!

It is amazing how fast time goes by and sad how the space between family & friends grows. I hope to see and talk to the people that love me and that I love more in this coming year. Life is way too short to waste time.

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad robin is coming to see you,i miss her to.she's a great sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You two have been friends since the day she was born. I will never forget the look on your face when you saw her in YOUR bed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, hope you all have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete