Thursday, November 12, 2009

An ode to my mom

I must say that though as a child the relationship I had with my mother was rather strand, she has been my rock as an adult. She has watched me grow as any mother would but I have watched her grow just as much. She went through many trials in her life, a good portion a failure but with more sucesses than she will ever know.

I want to thank her for always answering my calls, listening to my rambles, drying my tears and sharing her experiences. I would never change the past as it has brought us to where we are. I appreciate your help and think you are a wonderful grandmother. I hope that I have the same qualities for my daugther that I find in you.

Never doubt that you mean the world to me and that I love you!

Call your mothers and tell them that they are important to you because as I have learned from my hubby....if you wait too long, you may not get the chance. Life is short and unspoken words are seldom heard.

Have a great day, especially you mom!

2 comments:

  1. awww,you are so sweet,i'm so glad we have the relationship we have-i cherish it.thank you for being so forgiving even when i don't deserve it.i love you so much and never dought you are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet Misty. You definitely have a very special mother!

    ReplyDelete