Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

Today I am thankful for the time I get to spend with my loved ones, the health of my children, the love of my husband. Today I am thankful that I am a mother, a wife, a daugther, granddaugther, niece, aunt and a friend. I am blessed to be a able to watch my children grow and live a good life. I am thankful that I get to have the next four days off of work and though it drives me nuts, I am thankful to be employed. I am thankful for all of the wonderful food we will be sharing today as well as the laughs. I am so very thankful that my youngest brother is here to spend another year with us.

May we all take the time to stop and be thankful for our lives. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so thankful that god saw fit for me to change my life,he also gave me my children who are so forgiving.i'm thankful for being able to watch my grandchildren grow up and having a close relationship with both of them.i'm thankful for my guy who has been very understanding and supportive of the life we live with jason.[it's not easy]i'm thankful for yesterday-i had my kids and loved ones gather around me.i am truly blessed:]

    ReplyDelete